It’s not easy being stuck at home is it? Don’t worry, here at City Lions we have plenty to keep you creative.
This Easter break, in collaboration with Oakray, we are challenging you to a creative expression competition!
As we start looking to the future, we would like you to produce a piece of creative expression (between 500-1000 words) about how the pandemic has changed your daily life at home:
• Have you had to turn your living room into a classroom?
• How have you made space for your favourite hobbies?
• What do you think homes of the future need to look?
• What type of home would you like to live in in 5 years’ time?
You can be as creative as you like, there are no rules! Creativity is all about thinking outside the box…
Prizes consist of:
• 1st Place – A brand-new tablet
• 2nd Place - £30 E-voucher of your choice
• 3rd Place - £15 E-voucher of your choice
Sign up via this page to secure your space on our challenge. Registration closes on 31st March 2021. We will then email those who have signed up with more information on how to submit your entries and some inspiration from spoken word professionals. The deadline to submit your entry is 19th April 2021.
Terms and Conditions can be found here.